Friday, August 17, 2007

New Pictures of Our Children

We received a quick update today on our children.

Boimah (Josiah) had a great time at the Independence day party last month and it turns out he's a great dancer! (must take after his dad) Boimah is very outgoing and emotional (must take after his mom - at least the emotional part). He thinks crying is a good way to deal with anything he doesn't like. Kimberly (Gabriella) is quiet and even tempered. She has a very matter of fact attitude towards life. She hardly ever cries.

Check out the pictures below of Josiah dancing.




5 comments:

Brandi said...

KIM!!!! How cute are those?! I love the new pictures.. . . .can't wait to get some myself!

Love ya,
Brandi

DeniseinSC said...

Hi!I Love the song!! How do I get it?? Also, do you know how I could get a bullet cross? Great blog!Love, Denise

Donna Barber said...

Kim- You have cute cute kids. I cant wait to meet them this week!!! Donna

Funky Music said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blu and Darbi said...

Adorable kids!! Excited for you!

Love,
Darbi
www.tidwelladoption.blogspot.com