Tuesday, January 22, 2008

No News Yet...

We hadn't heard anything so I finally called AoH, but they hadn't called Liberia yet today to get any updates. So we are still waiting, but have determined that whatever the outcome, we will praise God for His Mercy and Grace which is bigger than any situation we face.

Look among the nations! Observe!
Be astonished! Wonder!
Because I am doing something in your
days--
You would not believe if you were told.

Habakkuk 1:5

Thank you to all who have prayed and continue to pray. We continue to have hope and cling to God's word.

'For I know the plans that I have for you,'
declares the Lord, 'plans for welfare
and not for calamity to give
you a future and a hope.'

Jeremiah 29:11

2 comments:

Becky Avella said...

I'm still praying....I'm not going to have any fingernails left! I'm praying for good news from AOH soon.

missy said...

I wanted so much to be able to pray at the same time as your church last Friday night, but wasn't holding out hopes. That's not typically a time of day when I have the opportunity to be by myself. Well, God truly blessed and gave me some time to myself between 9:00 and 10:00 pm. I hope it was a wonderful time of encouragement for your family.
I'm praying for encouraging news.
Love,
Missy