Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'm On My Way

All praise and glory be to My Lord who is able to do so much more than we could ever ask!

I just got the call from AoH. And although the lab does not have the hardcopy in their possession, they do know the results and Gabriella and her mother are a MATCH. The lab should have the results this afternoon, and if they get them shipped DHL today, the embassy will receive them Friday. If they ship them tomorrow, the embassy should have them Monday. In either case it will be before I need them on Tuesday. AoH will e-mail the tracking number when they have it and e-mail the official results when they have it, so that I have a copy should they not get the hardcopy in time. But everything is a GO and I'm gearing up for the long trip.

We appreciate you all so much. I can't tell you how difficult a week it has been. Wanting to trust, trying to be at peace, but feeling so much anxiety and frustration. So I've struggled with doubt and know that your prayers have held us up during this time. THANKS AGAIN!

2 comments:

Becky Avella said...

This is GREAT news! God bless your trip.

Becky

Brandi said...

Praise the LORD! Oh, I was singing when I read this last night!

Yeah!

Brandi