Monday, March 10, 2008

To Go or Not To Go

Well in my haste to get my Visa application mailed out on Saturday, I inadvertantly sent a personal check for the application. Fortunately I caught my mistake on my own on Sunday as I was balancing my checkbook. So I sent a cashier's check today and called the Liberian Embassy in Washington DC to let them know my mistake. So hopefully it gets there by noon tomorrow and I'm set. Because today I made new flight arrangements to be in Liberia from Wednesday March 19th thru Wednesday March 26th. By doing that I was able to use my frequent flier miles from Green Bay to Brussels and back, and only had to pay $210 for Gabriella's lap ticket for the return trip. Much better than the $760 or $3400. So hopefully my Passport and Gabriella's paper ticket arrive safely by next Monday because I leave at 1:30pm next Tuesday. So now all we need are those positive DNA results tomorrow. We will be sure to share the news as soon as we have it. So hopefully I'll be celebrating Good Friday and Easter with my daughter in Liberia. Stay Tuned...

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I'm anxious for you guys today and will be checking my email 100 times!! Please update us as soon as you know anything. . .I'm praying for you all!

Brandi